Based in Norwich, we are the Norfolk County Council ICT Solutions team. For over 20 years we have been providing ICT support for all education establishments across East Anglia.
Our vision is to continue to provide excellent customer service in an ever-evolving technological environment.
We will research, develop and promote the latest innovative technology to enable our schools' learners to grow in a very diverse environment.
We aim to be friendly, professional, open and transparent. We do not just support ICT, we also develop systems and solutions to support educational establishments to achieve your ICT vision.
We provide essential ICT services to all educational establishments and work with leading education manufacturers and suppliers to deliver a range of service to our customers.
Below is a summary of what we do - please contact us about any other technology issues or requirements as we offer a broad range of services.
- Bespoke ICT Maintenance and Support Visits
- ICT equipment and software procurement and installation
- Refresh Enhancement Programme
- GDPR compliance and data protection officer service with our partner Data Protection Education
- A choice of support for multiple school management information systems
- Managed email accounts for Staff and Students
- Google and Microsoft applications for education
- Approved trainers for MS, Google and MIS
- Secure data transfer service
- Anti-virus software solutions
- Cloud back-up solutions
- Broadband services, via our framework
- Cyber Security and Guidance
- Digital inclusion and loan schemes