Google Workspace for Education
Google Workspace for Education is a suite of productivity tools that can be used to teach and learn more effectively. It includes tools such as Google Classroom, Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Meet.
Google Chromebooks form part of Google Workspace, they integrate seamlessly within the Google ecosystem. They are inexpensive, efficient and quick. To find out more please contact us.
Google Workspace for Education can help teachers, administrators, and students to:
- Create and manage online classes: Google Classroom is a popular tool for creating and managing online classes. Teachers can use Google Classroom to create assignments, collect and grade student work, and communicate with students and parents.
- Collaborate on projects: Google Drive makes it easy for students and teachers to collaborate on projects. Students can share files with each other and with their teachers, and they can edit files together in real time.
- Communicate effectively: Gmail is a popular email service that can be used by teachers and students to communicate with each other. Google Meet is a video conferencing service that can be used by teachers to host live lessons and teach remotely.
- Create and share educational resources: Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drawings can be used to create a variety of educational resources, such as worksheets, presentations, and diagrams. Teachers can share these resources with their students and with other teachers.
Here are some of the benefits of using Google Workspace for Education:
- It is affordable and accessible: Google Workspace for Education is free for schools.
- Google Chromebooks are inexpensive and fast, which means students spend more time learning.
- It is easy to use: Google Workspace for Education is designed to be easy to use for teachers and students of all ages.
- It is reliable and secure: Google Workspace for Education is a reliable and secure platform that is used by millions of schools around the world.
- It is constantly improving: Google is constantly adding new features and improvements to Google Workspace for Education.
If you are interested in learning more about Google Workspace for Education, please visit the Google Workspace for Education website or contact us.
What we offer:
- A demo of Google Workspace for Education.
- Google Workspace configuration and management service: We can help you create and get your Google Workspace up and running, configure it with basic settings to get you up and running, and work with you to build your platform.
- Chromebook enrolment and policy configuration.
- Support: We can provide support for Google Workspace, including troubleshooting and help with migrating data and configuring settings.
- Training to help you to get started. We can provide training on how to use Google Workspace, including Google Classroom, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Meet all delivered by certified Google Educators. Please see Google Workspace for Education Training page for more information.
- Google Workspace Mail Migration: We can migrate your mailboxes from your current platform (e.g. an existing Google Workspace (including NSIX), Exchange or Microsoft 365) to Google Workspace.
- Google Workspace security: configuration of 2-step verification, email encryption, data-loss prevention and information rights management.
- Configuration of Gmail security including spam, phishing and malware defences.
We are here to help you get the most out of Google Workspace, so please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.
Training and Support
ICT Solutions provide comprehensive training packages for you to make the most of your Google Workspace for Education platform, delivered by certified Google Educators.
Visit our training and support page to see what training packages are available to you.