Scholarpack MIS Support Package
ICT Services 4 Education is delighted to have formed a partnership with Scholarpack under our new Norfolk MIS Framework. This enables us to provide the Scholarpack MIS to the Schools and Academies in the Norfolk area with expert support from our teams.
ICT Services 4 Education and Scholarpack are committed to providing a variety of support options to allow your school to maximise the potential of your data. Scholarpack has been designed from the ground up to be used by the whole school, not just the office.
Scholarpack is hosted in the cloud, meaning your school has no hardware to buy and maintain, and all updates are handled by Scholarpack. The MIS has been designed to be simple to use meaning all staff can benefit from its features.
Benefits of the Scholarpack MIS Support Package
• Scholarpack can be used on any device, including tablets and netbooks, form any location that has an internet connection.
• No updates required, you will never need to install a patch, update your version or install census updates.
• No additional server is required in school as the solution is Cloud based
What is included in the Scholarpack Support Package?
• Quality first and second line telephone and email product support by ICT Services 4 Education, this service is available between the hours:
08.00 to 17.00 - Monday to Friday (excluding NCC, Statutory and Bank Holidays)
• The Administration module - which includes over one hundred ‘out of the box’ reports, attendance management and pre-admissions.
• The Teachers module - which includes Markbooks, Registers, Tracking, Target Setting and Behaviour Management.
• The Senior Leaders module for attendance reports, group management and data digging.
• Resources and Support Guides
Half Day Support Session
New Administrator Support Session
End of Year Support Session
Multi School view - optional for MAT’s / Federations
Please contact the ICT Service Desk on 0845 303 3003 (Option 2) or email our Customer Relationship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss your school’s requirements for tailored solutions.