RM Integris MIS Support Package
ICT Services 4 Education is delighted to have formed a partnership with RM Integris under our new Norfolk MIS Framework. This enables us to provide the RM Integris MIS to the Schools and Academies in the Norfolk area with expert support from our teams.
ICT Services 4 Education and RM Integris are committed to providing a variety of support options to allow your school to meet your individual needs and to support you in achieving your goals.
RM Integris is one home for all your data with unprecedented simplicity - incorporating everything you need into one package. It is a powerful yet easy to use solution for all schools regardless of size or setup.
RM Integris enables you to easily record pupil progress, set targets and analyse all assessment, attendance and behaviour across individuals, groups, classes and years. All in one place. So you can quickly identify any barriers to attainment and achievement.
Benefits of the RM Integris MIS Support Package
• One home for all your data, an efficient way to input and capture all, attendance behaviour and performance data in one central system
• One solution to many challenges whether that is to easily interrogate pupils’ current and past progress, identify trends to inform timely intervention activities or narrow the achievement gap.
• No additional server is required in school as the solution is Cloud based
What is included in the RM Integris Support Package?
• Quality first and second line telephone and email product support by ICT Services 4 Education, this service is available between the hours:
08.00 to 17.00 - Monday to Friday (excluding NCC, Statutory and Bank Holidays)
• Staff and Student Details - A comprehensive area for storing, editing and using a wide range of staff and pupil data.
• Behaviour Management - A positive, negative and neutral behaviour tracking system.
• Reports - The reporting system consists of template reports and three methods of bespoke report creation covering areas including attendance, behaviour, cover and reports.
• RM Intelligence Dashboard - An automatic dashboard that surfaces MIS Data into graphical analysis.
• Resources and Support Guides
Half Day Support Session
New Administrator Support Session
End of Year Support Session
Multi School view - optional for MAT’s / Federations
Please contact the ICT Service Desk on 0845 303 3003 (Option 2) or email our Customer Relationship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss your school’s requirements for tailored solutions.