Pupil Asset MIS Support Package
ICT Services 4 Education is delighted to have formed a partnership with Pupil Asset under our new Norfolk MIS Framework. This enables us to provide the Pupil Asset MIS to the Schools and Academies in the Norfolk area with expert support from our teams.
In an educational landscape full of uncertainty and change Pupil Asset is one system which gives you ultimate control. With our expert support ICT Services 4 Education and Pupil Asset are committed to providing a variety of support options to tailor a School or Academy system that provides all of your MIS needs - student records, staff management, online registratio, parent messaging/payments - plus PA Tracker, the UK’s most advanced assessment system; all in one online cost-efficient package.
Benefits of the Pupil Asset MIS Support Package
• Manage your entire student data system, school attendance, and assessment from one visual, informative dashboard across your school, MAT or cluster.
• The fastest growing MIS in the UK
• No additional server is required in school as the solution is Cloud based
• Free apps for Teachers and Parents
• Free annual SMS allowance
• Free unlimited parent email
What is included in the Pupil Asset Support Package?
• Quality first and second line telephone and email product support by ICT Services 4 Education, this service is available between the hours: 08.00 to 17.00 - Monday to Friday (excluding NCC, Statutory and Bank Holidays)
• The Pupil Asset Tracker which features; Achievement tracking, Result tracking, Behaviour tracking, Cohort comparisons and Analysis, Assessment and progress reports
• The Pupil Asset MIS which features Online registration, DfE census returns, Dinner money and meal choice, Office reports and print-outs, Parental reporting, Advanced data analysis and Online payments.
• Resources and Support Guides
Half Day Support Session
New Administrator Support Session
End of Year Support Session
All modules are included in the Norfolk Framework offering.
Please contact the ICT Service Desk on 0845 303 3003 (Option 2) or email our Customer Relationship Team at email@example.com if you wish to discuss your school’s requirements for tailored solutions.