Bromcom MIS Support Service
ICT Services 4 Education is delighted to have formed a partnership with Bromcom under our new Norfolk MIS Framework. This enables us to provide the Bromcom MIS to Schools and Academies in the Norfolk and surrounding areas with additional expert support from our teams.
Bromcom and ICT Services 4 Education are committed to providing a variety of support options to help your School or Academy meet the demands for anywhere, anytime access to your data, thus enabling real time information sharing in the local community for the benefit of all.
With over 30 years’ experience in the Education sector, Bromcom used their customers feedback to develop a MIS that would exploit the emerging technology for your benefit and give you the opportunity to help achieve better results for your pupils. The Bromcom cloud offers a true Software as a Service (SaaS) MIS, where the entire application is operated by Bromcom and is accessible using a web browser giving it that anywhere, anytime, any place option.
Benefits of the Bromcom MIS Support Package
• Access to Bromcoms’ MIS from any device anywhere using a web browser only.
• Uses an encrypted log in service that is commonly used with internet banking, the system can be accessed using PC’s, Laptops, Notebooks, Tablets and Smart Phones.
• No additional server is required in school as the solution is Cloud based
• Automatic upgrades are applied by Bromcom directly, which negates the need for local/manual upgrade within school systems this includes Census filesets
• Compatible with 3rd party software
What is included in the Bromcom Support Package?
• Quality first and second line telephone and email product support by ICT Services 4 Education, this service is available between the hours: 08.00 to 17.00 - Monday to Friday (excluding NCC, Statutory and Bank Holidays)
• The Bromcom MIS which consists of 6 core modules; Administration, Attendance, Curriculum, Reporting, Census and Setup (all covered in the Norfolk MIS Framework)
• There an additional 12 optional modules; Analysis, Assessment, Behaviour, Communication, Cover, Diary, Dinner, Examination, MyChildAtSchool/Parent Portal, Student Portal, Support and Timetable
• Resources and Support Guides
Half Day Support Session
New Administrator Support Session
End of Year Support Session
Data Analysis Module
Communication - Email and SMS
Pupil Progress Tracking
Multi School View - for MATs and Federations
Please contact the ICT Service Desk on 0845 303 3003 (Option 2) or email our Customer Relationship Team at email@example.com if you wish to discuss your school’s requirements for tailored solutions.