Secure File Transfer
ICT Services and AVCO Systems Ltd have formed a partnership which delivers a facility to transfer confidential data via the AnyComms secure file data transfer portal. This service is provided free by Children Services to all education establishments in the Norfolk and is hosted by Norfolk County Council on a dedicated secure server at County Hall.
Anycomms Plus allows the secure transfer of data and is used for a variety of reasons, i.e. staff and student information, NSIX email account lists, HR or Finance data.
Benefits of the Secure File Transfer Package
• File Transfer is provided 24/7, 365 days a year except when undertaking planned maintenance.
• Support by ICT between the hours of 08:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
• Negates the need for USB Sticks or SD Cards as you are able to transfer securely to team members.
• More secure than sending emails and allows the transfer of larger files.
• Send files to the local authority and other schools securely.
What is included in the Secure File Transfer Package
• Individual and unique accounts for members of the school, typically this will be for the Head Teacher, Administrators, Finance and Business Managers and also ICT Support Staff.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this free service and to create, remove or change accounts including password resets.